As a bookkeeping & QuickBooks consulting firm, we take a more customized approach to bookkeeping & accounting. Basically businesses maintain books for two reasons: first, to pay taxes; and second, to understand how the business is doing.
Streamlined Bookkeeping Svcs (SBS) works closely with each client to build an accounting system that provides the information needed to make a business successful. We customize our services to meet your specific business needs - assisting you with monthly account reviews, providing bill paying, preparing invoices, running payroll, financial reporting, account reconciliations, fixed asset tracking, and managing all of your financial back-office needs.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Ongoing Bookkeeping in your office or in ours
- Providing full payroll services
- Set-up QuickBoooks file for new companies
- Consulting/ training and on-call support in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Integration with other Programs
- Prepare Financial Reports
Our service is just the thing you are looking for if you are:
- A small to medium sized firm in the Bay Area
- Starting a new company and want to make sure that everything is handled correctly from the beginning
- Need more time bringing in new business instead doing company's bookkeeping
- Losing time and money because of mismanaged financial records
- Can't afford in house full-time bookkeeper
- Not prepared for your income tax filings
- Wishing you or your staff had a better understanding of QuickBooks
QuickBooks Accounting Software programs are ideally suited for small business owners and non-profit organizations. These programs have made bookkeeping process much easier for you. However, no accounting software program can be operated properly without sufficient knowledge about its features and functionality. Therefore, for a proper accounting system it is important to complete the QuickBooks set up and installation properly. That is the reason Mr. Zeb works with many of his clients to assist them part-time and when needed.